Thursday, February 19, 2009

The way to a mans heart......

Since quitting my job I've been busy around the house. Cooking and cleaning has never been so much fun. I love sleeping in, getting to do what I want when I want, and most of all being able to see my Grandgirls any day of the week! Yesterday I decided to make Chocolate Chip cookies. Mike had come home with a friend from the city and I was harassing them about getting off my land. He then asked me what I was doing and I proceeded to tell him I was baking Chocolate Chip cookies. They went back to work and I was left to my baking. I knew Mike loved cookies but OH BOY was he excited when he got home. I don't think I've ever seen him drive so fast or get home so quickly from work. You would have thought I had given this man a thousand dollars. After today, I think I'm definitely in the running for Wife of the year this year.


1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of being a stay at home woman! Lucky you and lucky Mike too. I'm soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete