Friday, February 20, 2009

Tax time!

Yes folks, it's that time again. We stayed up until 2Am doing our taxes. What a relief to have them done. Also a relief not to have to pay anything this year. We're getting an OK refund this year! What oh what shall we do with all our wealth?? Maybe get some new furniture, do some projects around the house, sock some away for a rainy day??? I think not. I think we're going to try to pay off some of our credit card balances and maybe treat ourselves to some savings! Hope your TAX TIME goes as well as ours did.


6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute....and lucky you. Have a fun, safe trip to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the heck don't you ever blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Long time no see, Beth gave me your blogspot to check it out. It is fun seeing you again. I too love being a Grandma, I have 5 granddaughters and 1 grandson Tell your dad Hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Char, it's Andi. Send me an email to candyflipchick@yahoo.com, so I can invite you to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you ever going to blog again? Get with it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you left me a comment! I love company! Please come back! I am glad you are getting a refund...we have to pay...dangit...but that seems to be the way the cookie is crumbling right now. Seriously, Please keep coming back and I left a comment on the post about your fridge...♥ that!

    ReplyDelete