Friday, May 8, 2009

IM BACK SO WATCH OUT......

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.......I'm Back! I'm sick of being at the bottom of every one's blog list for being the last updated. It's only been a few months....give me a break!

I'm a working woman now what do you expect. America couldn't run without me. I'm still hard at work at Walmart (and NO I'm not a greeter!). I'm a cashier so if you want a happy face go elsewhere (I might smile but It'll cost you). What was I thinking......working with the public can be so.......fun.

I also got a new do. Yeah, well not exactly what I was going for. I rather look like a poodle than a bulldog any day! It'll die down soon I hope. With my shining personality, and great body, my hair is the last thing I'm worried about! :)
Mother's Day rocked as usual! My kids are awesome. James came down to surprise me. Roxanne and the girls also came and stayed the night. We didn't see much of Will but he's busy protecting America. We all went out to lunch, then had snacks and played Mexican Train, and partied long into the night! I got a few gifts for Mothers Day but the most important thing was to have ALL the kids home.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I thought I was going to have to come and find you! Your post today was so cute but I want to see a pic of your new hair do! I love the new blog look too! I'm glad you're back.....leave me a comment once in a while so I know you're doing ok. ♥ you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! HOO! SHE's BACK! Love your blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete