Saturday, January 24, 2009

Every time the weekend comes around its party time. I am so hooked on cream cheese and Pace Salsa mixed together I seem to avoid the scale and the word DIET. Party on girls. SODA SODA SODA what more could you ask for to wash the dip down.Diet don't think so.
SHOPPING is just so cool when you sit around shopping at home buying what ever you want. I really miss the guys asking me if I need help finding any thing. Yes I need help finding money to pay for all that cool stuff I bought.Shop on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever have one of these days? I do all the time. I like my job, I don't really have a hard time getting up early and coming to work. I would so much rather spend my days doing something else!


What else would I like to be doing, you ask? Seashell hunting on the beach, swimming in the pool, hanging out with my grand kids, even cleaning house would be better some days.Every day is great as long as I do what I want on my terms.GO NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Good job! you go girl! Cute Maxine stuff too...you're getting the idea! Blog on!!

    ReplyDelete