Saturday, January 17, 2009

My first Tag!

Husband Tag!




  • What's your husbands name: Mike


  • How long have you been married: 32 years to the same guy!


  • How long did you date: 8 years, 2 months, 5 days, 36 minutes, and 2 long seconds


  • How old is he: I don't know, maybe in his 50's


  • Who eats more sweets: He does, hence the diabetic in denial


  • Who is a better singer: Depends on if we're yodeling or in the shower. In those cases, neither of us.


  • Who is smarter: depends on if your talking about raising kids or raising goats.... not him!


  • Who does the laundry: Cinderella.....duh!


  • Who pays the bills: He does, If I did... we wouldn't have squat!


  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: There's a wrong side? That would be him.


  • Who mows the lawn: The horses mow the grass, he mows the dirt.


  • Who cooks dinner: I do unless visiting grandgirls, then Burger King is in charge!


  • Who drives: He does.....me crazy and with his eyes shut!


  • Who is the first to say they are wrong: Wrong is not in our vocabulary.


  • Who kissed who first: Like I can remember that, I was only 14!!


  • Who asked who out first: I asked him, just like I asked him to marry me!


  • Who wears the pants? He does, but I'm the belt!




3 comments:

  1. Hello...I'm finally in your blog circle! What a fun Nana and wife for those 32 long years :) Cute blog, now I'll stay updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag was hilarious! Good job!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav was the lawn question! That was soooooo Funny!!! and so true!

    ReplyDelete