Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girls just want to have fun!.... Part 1

Last night I had a sleep over at the Grandgirls house. Wow, was it fun. We partied like some stinkin Rockstars! The girls went a little crazy with their new stickers. I went to bed with about 7 stickers on my pajamas. I see at least 2 stickers on the kitchen floor this morning. Mom's love Nanas!

When we woke up Roxanne was still sleeping. Dog pile on Mommy, that ought to wake her up! We had a fun time all piled in her bed visiting.

What is a party without a little piggie painting! Alex's nails are pink and red with white dots, Sydney's nails are white with blue dots, and my nails are maroon and pink with white dots. What a blast! I love to do girlie things with the girls. They need to get a little older, then watch out SPA here we come!

We must have spent an hour in Roxanne's room goofing around. Here's one of my favorite pictures. It's a little blurry because we didn't want the flash to show in the mirror. What a bunch of Monkeys!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the day is going to bring!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you rock! We had a blast. You're the best Nana ever! Welcome to the blog party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! how cute is that!! I can't believe how3 BLUE Alex's eyes are....can't tell when she has her glasses on!! And...I love the pic of ARAYA with the big kiss on her cheek!!!Come to my house soon so we can party too!

    ReplyDelete